While PGFPD allows for comments and postings, PGFPD imposes limits on comments and postings. All PGFPD websites and social media platforms are expressly intended to be limited public forums. PGFPD, as a public service entity, is committed to keeping all PGFPD websites and social media platforms family friendly, so please make your comments and posts consistent with that standard. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
- We do not allow comments that we judge to be obscene, abusive, hateful, defamatory or which invade or violate the privacy rights of others;
- You should continue the theme of the blog/posting and remain “on topic”;
- We do not allow promotional postings, solicitations, links or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or nonprofit nongovernmental entity or agency.
- We do not allow comments that promote violence or the violation of any federal, state, or local law, regulation or ordinance;
- We do not allow the posting of any link or application that would damage or harm anyone’s computer or software;
- We urge all comments to be original opinions of the poster and we do not allow comments that violate copyrights or registered trademarks or are unrelated to the topic of a discussion.
- Vulgar language; personal attacks of any king; offensive comments that target or disparage any civic, ethnic, racial, or religious group are all prohibited;
- Comments that do not show consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others are prohibited – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
- We do not allow comments that advocate illegal activity or violence;
- We do not allow comments that promote particular services, products, or political organizations;
- We do not allow comments that mislead the public or contain false information.
Individuals participate at their own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute endorsement on behalf of PGFPD.
This is an official government agency page, therefore, all comments and posts to the page may be included in any open records requests received by PGFPD.
Contact Chief Matt Concialdi, email@example.com, with any questions.